Sports Heads Football European Edition game review
Total of 16 professional football teams are going to compete at the European Edition that currently is held within this Sports Heads Football game. Pick a football player and choose the country you want to represent before you enter the football yard and demonstrate your awesome goal scoring skills. Your goal is not just to score few spectacular goals and manage your awesome Sports Heads Football team, but you aim also to play all the way through to the final match where you can beat the current champ of the entire European League! Player 1: WASD to move and jump, Space bar to kick. Player 2: Arrow keys to move and hump, P to kick.
The League Of Sports Heads Football European Edition!
There is little in the world that draws more attention from viewers than football. In Europe, the football leagues are especially popular and command a lot of respect. For the most serious of fans, games such as FIFA are a huge draw. And then there is Sports Heads Football European Edition. With the heads of the greatest footballers till date running about on equally talented, albeit tinier legs, players will find that their favorite sport just became a lot cooler.
Bobbleheads are a big deal in pop culture and have occupied a position of importance on most office tables. Sports Heads Football European Edition takes this forward and creates a game that is catchy and engaging.
As with most sports games, Sports Heads Football European Edition is fairly competitive. Although it has been well designed for a flash gaming platform, it does not lose any of the quality that would be expected for a console game. The bobbleheads have been designed with care and match the faces of their real life counterparts. On top of that, the game has been designed as a league and the ultimate aim is to come on top of the table.
Players receive a total of one minute in which to score goals. The minute is preceded by a countdown, after which the ball comes on the field. There are a fair number of power-ups as well, which makes the competition better.
It is a two-player game that comes with a single player mode. Players will find that having somebody else to compete with makes it a much better game. However, that is not to say that the single player mode comes without entertainment. Another great aspect of Sports Heads Football European Edition is fast pace of the matches, which keeps the game from going stale.
Sports Head: Basketball has a basic control scheme that can be understood and perfected within a few minutes.
- In the single-player mode, the WASD or the Arrow keys can be used to move around.
- In the two-player mode, one player can use the WASD keys and other can use the Arrow keys.
- Space Bar or the P key is used to throw the ball in single-player mode. In the two-player mode, one player can use the Space Bar and the other player can use the P key.
Sports Heads Football European Edition scores a cool four stars out of five, making it a consistent among the gaming world.
- Star number one is for the graphics and design of the game, which can rival any console sporting game.
- Star number two is for the quick action and pacing of the game, keeping it from becoming boring.
- Star number three is for the use of power-ups within the game to add an extra boost to the play.
- Star number four is awarded for the use of a league structure along with sixteen different teams.
Overall, this makes the game a winner by adding a storyline and league based competition. If the developers should ever choose to move away from the online platforms, they could easily turn Sports Heads into a brilliant console